Bureau Veritas & Intertek Appointed As Service Providers for EasyPass
The Governing Board of the Ghana Standards Authority, in June 2019 approved the appointment of INTERTEK as part of its Service Providers for the implementation of the Ghana EasyPASS Programme in Ghana effective July 2019.
This brings to two (2), the number of Service Providers under the EasyPass. The first company appointed by the GSA is Bureau Veritas. By this appointment, Bureau Veritas and Intertek become the only officially approved service providers in partnership with the Ghana Standards Authority for the purposes of undertaking verification of conformity of products under the EasyPass programme.
The EasyPASS programme ensures the Fast track clearance of all goods on arrival in Ghana and ensures the protection of the consumer and the environment as well as preventing the importation of unsafe, sub-standard and/or counterfeit goods.
TYPE OF PRODUCTS COVERED
- Toys, Games and Sports equipment.
- Electrical and Electronics.
- Chemical Products (except household chemical substances).
- Mechanical Materials and Gas Appliances.
- Pulp of wood, paper and paper board.
- Furniture (Wood and Metal articles).
- Construction Materials.
- Fuel/Petroleum Products.
- Textile, Textile Articles and Leatherware including African Prints.
- Glass and glassware.
- Mining equipment and parts.
- Selected Used Products (Used clothes and footwear).
|EasyPass Public Notice||Download – Latest|
|EasyPass Data Sheet||Download|
– E-mail: email@example.com
– GSM: +233559737465